Friday, April 3, 2009
April 3, 2009 Morning
I called the NICU this morning when I woke up and Linda, her overnight nurse, told me she was a good girl last night. Of course, I had to question if she really meant my daughter. She was apparently much calmer last night, though Linda said she had her moments of feisy-ness. Apparently, they think she REALLY likes her new feedings of breastmilk and they seem to calm her. She doesn't have any major tests scheduled for today other than normal blood work and lung x-ray; which is a daily routine for her. Yesterday we were so thrilled because we got to buy her a small Easter bunny and place it in her incubator (after it was sanitized). It's pink of course. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks SO much for setting up this blog and sharing with us your journey to bringing this beautiful little miracle home! How sweet about the Easter bunny. We're keeping you all in our prayers. Amy
ReplyDelete