Tuesday, April 14, 2009
April 14, 2009 Morning
Allison had a good night last night. We are waiting for the interpretation from the doctor, but her nurse felt her x-ray looked better this morning, so we're hopeful. But, being the roller coaster that this process is; her blood gases this morning were a little worse--they were expecting them to actually be worse than they were, though, because her tube needed to be repositioned and retaped. So they did that and will pull another gas later today to make sure they improve. Her heart rate finally lowered overnight enough that she was given another (alternate medication) breathing/lung treatment at midnight and so far she seems to be tolerating that one better. Daddy goes back to work today so I'm sure I will be camped out next to her most of the day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you do ok with Kevin going back to work. As I hope you know by now, please do NOT hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I'll try to get that book on CD mailed to you today. :)
ReplyDelete