Saturday, May 2, 2009
May 2, 2009 Evening
Allison had a great day today. She is doing so well with her blood gases that now she is only going to be tested once every day vs. twice. Yay! Less pricks in her little feet. She is up to 20cc of food on her new feeding schedule (one hour on, then 2 hours off--getting ready for bottle feedings). She is on 40% oxygen today, with a flow of 5; which is pretty good considering she has only been off her ventilator for 5 days. Daddy got to hold her today and Grandma got to hold her tiny little hand for the first time. :) Mommy didn't get to visit due to a slight scratchy throat--can't take the chance that it might be something other than allergies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great visit this was for Grandma! I was sorry that Jenni couldn't go in, but I finally got to touch my baby Granddaughter! I even got to put a little hat on her head and touch her hand. This is the first time I've seen her out of her incubator. I can tell she's grown since the last time I saw her. I can't wait to see her again and can't wait till the Grandmas and Grandpa are able to hold her. She makes me so happy!!!
ReplyDelete