Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14, 2009 Afternoon






Allison had her 2nd eye exam today and did great--other than immaturity, which is expected, there are no abnormalities and everything looks good. Above is a recent photo of Allison with Daddy's wedding ring. When she was first born, it went all the way up her arm, now it doesn't even fit over her little hand--she's grown so much! The second photo is of her pretty little hair bow that her nurse, Maureen, put in her hair today. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the hair bow. And the ring on her hand is amazing. I can't imagine it going all the way up her arm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby girl sure loves to sleep! I love the pink bow in her hair. I remember Kevin's wedding ring on her arm....can't believe she's grown that much. Hi Allison! Grandma will see you Saturday....XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete